75% of Consumers Prefer to Pay with Credit Cards or Debit Cards.
This number is far too important for small business owners to ignore.
Is your business thinking about accepting credit cards, but worried about the cost?
The cost could actually be less than you’d expect when factoring in improved customer experience, and opportunities for business growth.
With the vast majority of consumers preferring to pay with credit cards, it is a financial risk for small business to forgo this option, and could lead customers to take their business to somewhere offering more convenience.
In our free eBook, we’ll teach you:
- The true costs of credit cards
- Why accept credit cards?
- How to get started accepting cards
- How to safeguard customer data
- The magic of recurring credit card billing
- How to avoid chargebacks, holds and declines