- SaaS Company
- Small Business
Welcome to PaySimple! We’ve partnered with your software provider to allow you to accept payments directly within their software. Our integrated payments allow you to save time and help improve your cash flow. All information is securely stored with PCI-compliant systems, so your customers know their payment information is safe with you.
Credit Card Payments: Worldpay iQ Payment Processing
Worldpay iQ is a robust, easy-to-use, self-service and reporting tool for your payment processing data with both mobile and desktop access.
To set up an account and log in to iQ:
- Complete the registration process.
- User Name: Merchant ID Number provided via email from firstname.lastname@example.org 72 hours after boarding
- Temporary Password: Tax ID number
Once you log in, you’ll be able to access your monthly statements, view transactions, and setup your account to receive real-time notifications of deposits, disputes, and more.
For questions about the functionality of the iQ solution, reach out to Worldpay’s dedicated team at 833-534-8422.
The PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a framework designed to ensure that all merchants that accept, process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment.
PaySimple is a Level 1 PCI DSS certified service provider. By partnering with PaySimple, we take care of most of the PCI requirements, but we cannot certify PCI Compliance for you. To certify and remain compliant, you are required to complete the certification process now and on an annual basis moving forward.
To learn more about PCI Compliance and PaySimple’s compliance support:
If you do not complete the certification process to achieve compliance within 60 days, your credit card processor will assess a monthly non-compliance fee consistent with your pricing schedule until you’ve met this requirement.
To complete the PCI Compliance Certification:
- Access the PCI Validation Program page.
- User Name: Merchant ID Number – please call PaySimple Customer Care to obtain: 800-466-0992 (Option 2).
For more information or questions about the PCI program, contact Worldpay’s dedicated PCI Specialty Team by email at email@example.com or by phone at 833-534-8422.
Benefits of Accepting Credit Cards
Marketing Your Business to New and Existing Customers
Credit Card Processing
- How do I dispute a credit card chargeback?
- When will credit card transactions be deposited to my business bank account?
- What is the CVV2 code and why should I use it when entering payments?
- How do I handle failed credit card payments?
- When will ACH funding be deposited to my business bank account?
- How do I dispute an ACH chargeback?
- What happens when an ACH transaction is returned?
Call us at 800-466-0992 (Option 2) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org