- SaaS Company
- Small Business
Last Modified: May 14, 2018
1. The integration between MailChimp and PaySimple can help you automatically add new PaySimple customers to your MailChimp lists, and will help you quickly generate new lists from within your PaySimple account. Please take a moment to review the information contained in the links below so that you are fully aware of your responsibilities when using this functionality.
2. It is your responsibility to make sure that any individuals who have previously requested to be unsubscribed from your marketing communications are updated in MailChimp to reflect this preference. For instructions on how to do this, you can visit the link directly below.
3. Since MailChimp’s pricing is based on the number of unique subscribers and the number of messages sent to them each month, this integration can impact the price you pay for MailChimp. I understand that based on my settings this integration may add new subscribers to my MailChimp account, which can affect my MailChimp service costs. Please review the current MailChimp pricing information in the link below for additional information, including free account limits.
4. I understand that it is my responsibility to adhere to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations related to email marketing.
5. By accepting these terms and conditions, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless PaySimple from any claims or damages arising from my use of this MailChimp integration. Nothing in these terms and conditions obviates or supersedes any of the MailChimp terms and conditions you are subject to as a user of that service.