What is a merchant account?
To accept credit cards, debit cards, and other types of electronic payments for your business, you'll need a merchant account.
A merchant account is a type of bank account that allows your business to securely accept payments.
Payments are authorized through this account and then, when the transactions are approved and verified, they are deposited into your bank account.
A merchant account:
- Allows you to accept and process electronic payments
- Keeps your business secure from fraud and failed payments
- Connects with a payment gateway to process payments
Merchant accounts with PaySimple
When you work with us, you'll get a dedicated merchant account for your business.
This gives you more freedom and better stability with your processing since it won't be grouped with other business owners.
We'll work directly with the processors during the underwriting process to help you get the best rate and best fit for your business.
A merchant account with PaySimple enables you to:
Learn more about merchant accounts
We're here to make getting a merchant account simple. Let our award-winning support team help!
- Call us at 800-466-0992 to ask questions or get started
- Learn about merchant accounts with our A-to-Z merchant account guide covering common terms
- Read about the difference between dedicated and aggregate merchant accounts and why you'll get a dedicated account with PaySimple