PaySimple stands out above the rest
PaySimple provides a comprehensive solution for your small business that gives you the ability to accept payments, manage customers, and automate billing. Integrating these needs into one platform streamlines your accounts receivable processes and ability to service customers, giving your business a competitive edge.
While there are a number of other providers that also offer merchant accounts and payment processing for business owners, few focus on service based businesses like PaySimple. With our platform, you'll be able to spend less time on your billing while gaining clearer insights into your invoices and receivables.
PaySimple is built for creating relationships with your customers so you can grow your business - while retaining those customers already valuable to you. When looking at the alternatives, consider the benefits of PaySimple and how our platform will fit your business's needs.
Why small businesses owners prefer PaySimple over the competition
- Accept a wider variety of payment types - Process more than just cash or checks. With PaySimple you can accept credit cards, debit cards, eChecks, and ACH payments on a one-time or recurring basis.
- Track invoices with your dashboard - Built in reporting tools and a comprehensive dashboard give you an at-a-glance look at your current cash flow situation. Monitor your monthly totals and other important notifications.
- Money is transferred directly to your bank account - Your money is your money. With other payment solutions you'll need to transfer money to your own bank account after you receive payment, costing even more time. PaySimple's payment processing partners connect to your bank so you get paid quickly and directly.
- Schedule automatic payments for repeat customers - Keep your customers coming back with recurring billing. You'll only need to get their payment information once and they can be billed on a regular schedule when they use your services each month.
- Accept payments anywhere, anytime - With the PaySimple mobile app and swiper you can accept payments from any location at any time of the day. You no longer have to wait until you get back to the office or drive to the bank to get paid.
- Electronic payments are faster than checks - Send an invoice your customers can pay electronically and minimize the wait for payments. You'll also reduce late payments and clear up those outstanding invoices.
- PaySimple is PCI compliant - Security is of the utmost importance when payment information is being transferred. PaySimple is PCI DSS Level 1 compliant.
Get Started Risk Free
Need Help Deciding Between Payment Systems?
Use our free evaluation checklist!
- Identify features that are important to you and your business
- See if your needs align with what our platform offers
- Find the right payment partner
Why your customers prefer PaySimple to other alternatives
- Payment information only needs to be collected once – Customers who are on a recurring schedule won't have to worry about late fees or not paying on time with automatic payments. They'll also appreciate not being asked for their billing information every time their payment is due.
- Electronic payments are easier than checks – With an online payment form, your customers won't have to write a check anymore. They can enter their payment info and submit the form, saving time and the marginal cost of mailing supplies.
- Payments can be made using debit or credit cards - Customers are less likely to carry cash anymore, and much less so paper checks. Accepting cards not only makes it more convenient for them, but with a variety of credit card reward programs, they'll be more inclined to pay with a card for the benefits.
- Deliver automated receipts and reminders – Automated emails keep customers informed and create accountability. They'll be given a record of their bills and will know when payments are collected. This is especially important if they are on a recurring schedule.
- Customers appreciate their information is secure - PaySimple is PCI DSS compliant and provides guidance on making your business compliant when it comes to accepting and processing payments.