- SaaS Company
- Small Business
What you can do online with ACH Transfers
- Direct-debits: Automate your payment acceptance by directly debiting your customer’s bank account and transferring that ACH payment into your business bank account.
- Electronic Checks: Process checks securely and quickly and accept payments online. Save yourself a trip to the bank.
- Recurring ACH Billing: Maintain a steady cash flow by setting up customer recurring payments and online subscription ACH billing.
ACH Transfers for Billing: The most cost-effective way for you to collect from a customer’s checking account. Setting up online ACH transfers and payments is easy.
PaySimple provides simple ACH transfer solutions for businesses. You can accept checks over the phone or online and directly debit customer accounts— instantly and from your computer! By using PaySimple ACH transfer services to process your payments, you can typically save 55% over paper check processing.
You can accept ACH transfers for only 60 cents each!
- Directly debit customer bank accounts.
- Turn your computer into a “virtual cash register” and accept payments by phone, online or in person.
- Implement recurring billing with direct-debit from bank accounts.
- Receive automatic notification of transaction updates.
- Eliminate inefficient trips to the bank.
- Provide better customer service via more flexible payment options.
- Get your account up and running in a couple of days.