PCI Compliance for NPC
Thank you for keeping your annual PCI certification up-to-date with PaySimple.
In order to ensure you are completing the proper questionnaire, please answer YES or NO to the following questions below:
- PaySimple is my only service provider, I have a card-not-present (MOTO) credit card processing account, and all of my transactions are entered directly into PaySimple using the desktop or mobile application. I do not process any card-present swipe transactions using the mobile or USB credit card reader.
- I process fewer than 20,000 e-commerce (payments made online by customer through invoices or web payments forms) transactions per year, and fewer than one million total credit card transactions each year.
- I enter all transactions directly into PaySimple and do not have any computer files (such as an Excel spreadsheet) that contain sensitive customer information like credit card numbers.
- If I do have sensitive customer information, such as authorization forms, they are stored in paper format only and kept in a locked location.
- My company does not utilize any advanced integrations with PaySimple, such as an API. (Please note: advanced integrations do not come standard with the PaySimple product; if you are unsure if you utilize an advanced integration, it is likely that you don’t.)
If you answered YES to all the questions above, great! You just need to follow the steps below to complete your annual PCI certification called an SAQ A survey.
- Before you begin, please review a completed sample of a PCI SAQ A survey here. Most PaySimple merchants will fill out their SAQ A in a very similar way as the sample.
- Download a blank copy of the PCI SAQ A survey here.This is the document you need to complete and send back to us.
- Note: There are helpful yellow questions marks throughout the survey that will assist you in answering the questions.
- Once complete, login to PaySimple and go to the Help Center to 'Open a Ticket', select 'PCI Complianc' as the Category, and securely upload the digitally signed form. Alternately, you can print the form, hand sign it, and fax it to our secure fax line: (303) 395-1437..
If you answered NO to any of the questions above, not to worry! You’ll just need to work with your credit card processor, NPC, to complete the version of the PCI survey that more closely relates to the way you collect your credit card payments.
- Please review the NPC PCI brochure that will walk you through the step-by-step process of determining the best PCI program for your business.
- There is a lot of helpful information in this brochure, however to begin the steps towards compliance, you’ll want to begin at page 4. Be sure to have your SSN or Tax ID readily available.
- If you have any questions along the way, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Care team at 800-466-0992, option 2.
Thanks again for taking the time to ensure your compliance. If you have any questions regarding the SAQ A survey or any advanced certifications through NPC, please give us a call at 800-466-0992, option 2 or chat with us from within your account.