Our Help Center is a self-serve resource of product how to guides and tips for best practices. We’ve collected key articles for your reference as your business finds new ways to maintain cash flow, communicate with your customers, and accept payments online.
How to Collect Payments Online
Prioritize the health and safety of your customers and staff with contactless payments. Accept credit card and ACH payments online or over-the-phone to limit physical contact.
- Read More about Shareable Payment Form Links
- Read More about Online Store
- Read More about Embeddable Payment Buttons
- Read More about Point of Sale
- Read More about Selling Gated Content with Payment Forms
- Read More about How to Optimize PaySimple in Your Business Social Media
How To Communicate With Your Customers In A Time Of Crisis
Strategies on how to communicate with customers during this crisis with email templates to help you get started.
Get Started with MailChimp or Constant Contact
PaySimple integrates directly with MailChimp and Constant Contact to easily email your customers about your changing business during COVID-19. No integration fees.
Helping your Customers
Your customers are also falling on hardships. With PaySimple you can offer discounts, temporarily pause recurring payments or invoices, and issue refunds.
- Read More about Creating Discounts
- Read More about Managing Recurring Payments
- Read More about Managing Invoices
- Read More about Issuing Refunds
How to Automate Payment and Billing Operations
Automate critical business and payment functions, like accounting and customer support, with the Customer Portal and QuickBooks Online integration while you focus on your most pressing challenges.
Visit our full help center to read all our articles.