Consider This Small Business Network
There is no such thing as a free lunch, so sometimes in order to get access to information that can help you manage and grow your business you need to wade through a sales pitch. The PC Mall Small Business Network site provides a wealth of valuable resources, but everything about the site makes clear that its main purpose is to get you to purchase from PC Mall. The main gimmick is that your activities on the site earn you points to use for discounts off purchases.
If you can successfully don blinders (or if you’re actually interested in making discounted purchases from PC Mall—which is a reputable site), here’s what you’ll find when you become a member:
- A Member Market place where you can place a free listing and advertisement for your company that is displayed to other small business people in the network (Yes, more advertising but this time it helps you.)
- A great knowledge bank that provides expert articles and resources on a variety of important topics including sales, advertising and marketing, disaster recovery planning, employment best practices and technology trends.
- A searchable video library with topics ranging from B2B sales, advertising and marketing, technology, finance, and disaster recovery.
- An “Ask the Expert” section that lets you ask (or just read answers) to questions on a variety of general topics including healthcare, HR, technology, start-ups, marketing and sales as well as narrower areas such as international trade, social media, printers and digital signage.
- Discussion Groups and Blogs on small business topics.
If this sounds like you, you can create your free membership to PC Mall Small Business Network now.