A simple merchant account solution for small businesses
If you've ever been confused about merchant account rates, you're not alone.
Unfortunately, most merchant account processors create rate schedules that are so complex, it is often remarkably difficult to know exactly how much you will pay for a given transaction. See our explanation of credit card rates for more information.
We strive to make merchant accounts simple by breaking down industry terminology and delivering pricing that is easy to understand—so you know what you're paying for, and so we can find you the most suitable solution.
A merchant account with PaySimple enables you to:
- Know your exact rate for all transactions
- Get the best rate plan for your transaction type
- Enable automated recurring billing via credit and debit card
- Securely store customer information for repeat business
- Combine credit card, check, and ach debit functionality under one system
These merchant account features enable your business to:
- Save money on processing costs
- Eliminate duplicate data entry
- Reduce cost of manual labor
- Improve customer service
- Simplify accounting processes
PaySimple is a registered ISO in association with First National Bank of Omaha, Omaha, Nebraska.